Luke C. Marrs
2112 Rio Grande Street Austin,
Luke C. Marrs:
Prior to joining RashChapman Schreiber Leaverton & Morrison, LLP, Mr. Marrs worked in the medical device and healthcare supply chain industries. He has negotiated hospital-vendor supply contracts, supported hospital network contract implementations, and developed systematic post-execution contract reviews of medical device and supply contracts.In 2014, Mr. Marrsleft healthcare to focus on a more traditional practice of law, andnow draws onhiscontracting experience to provide individuals and businesses the pragmatic, thorough advice they need to make wise decisions.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
o Bachelor of Science, 2004
- Baylor Law School, Waco,
o Juris Doctor, 2012
- Attorney at Law, Texas 2014
Affiliations and Honors:
- Texas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association Section Member - Business Law, Real Estate, Probate, Trust & Estate, Health Law
- Baylor Law, Lone Star Mock Trial Team, 2012
- Baylor Law, Deanís List, 2011
- Baylor Law, Deanís Scholarship, 2009-2012
Luke is a native of New Mexico but made Austin his home when he married his wife, KatherineBurrough, in 2005. They have three young children.