Wesley G. (Wes) Ritchie
Phone: (512) 477-7543
Fax: (512) 474-0954
Wesley G. Ritchie:
Mr. Ritchie’s primary practice areas are real estate, oil and gas transactions and title examination, probate and estate planning, and commercial litigation. Published Opinions include Sun Operating Ltd. Partnership vs. Wayland W. Oatman, 911 S.W.2d 749.
- Abilene Christian University (1976-78)
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.B.A., General Business, 1980)
- Texas Tech School of Law (J.D., 1984)
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- State Bar of Texas
- Served as an Associate Editor of the Texas Tech Law Review in 1982-83
- Authored a case note, "Top Royalty Deed Violates Rule Against Perpetuities; Peveto v. Starkey", Texas Tech Law Review, Vol. XIV, Page 661
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Professional Landmenís Association
- All Texas state courts
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Served as a coach and volunteer with the West Austin Youth Association and the Western Hills Little League.
- Director on the Chap Club at Westlake High School.
- Eagle Scout